Immigration TPS Attorney

Temporary Protected Status

The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions:

  • Ongoing armed conflict (such as a civil war)
  • A natural disaster (such as an earthquake or hurricane) or an epidemic
  • Other extraordinary and temporary conditions.

During the designated period, individuals who are TPS beneficiaries or have been preliminary eligible for TPS during the initial review of their cases (prima facie eligible, or first intention eligible):

  • They will not be removed from the United States
  • They can get an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
  • They can obtain a travel authorization.


If you have TPS and wish to travel outside of the United States, you must apply for a travel authorization. The Travel Authorization for PS is generated as an Advance Permission document if USCIS determines that it is appropriate to approve your application. This document allows you to leave and return to the United States for a specified period. To apply for Advance Permit, you must submit Form I-131, Application for Travel Document. If you leave the United States without requesting advance permission, you could lose your TPS and you may not be allowed to re-enter the United States.

If USCIS is still adjudicating your TPS application, you could miss important notifications from the agency, such as a Request for Additional Evidence, while you are outside the United States. Failure to respond to these requests could result in your request being denied.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Areas of Practice
    Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

    Work Visas

    In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


    An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


    The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

    Pardon of illegal presence

    The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


    The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

    Domestic Violence

    Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


    Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


    The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

    American Citizenship

    Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

    Criminal Defense

    If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

    Family Rights

    Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.
    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071