VAWA Lawyer in McAllen Texas

Different immediate family members can apply for residence under VAWA as long as they provide plenty of evidence of physical and mental abuse by a U.S. citizen relative. It is possible for children, spouses, and parents of U.S. citizens and residents to petition under VAWA. Contact our office in McAllen Texas 956-313-9333 if you are eligible to qualify for VAWA.


You qualify to petition under VAWA as a child if:

-You are the legal child of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident who is considered an abuser.
-You have suffered severe abuse from your parent.
-You have resided with your abusive parent for a long period of time.
-You are a person who shows good moral character.
-You are the child of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident abuser who lost citizenship or lawful permanent resident status due to an incident of domestic violence.


If you are married to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident abuser, you can apply under VAWA if:

-Your spouse was never legitimate married to you due to the bigamy of your abusive spouse.
-You have lived with your spouse in the U.S.
-You are a person who has shown good moral character.
-You or your child has suffered domestic abuse and violence by your spouse.
-You married your spouse out of good faith, not solely for immigration benefits.


Although not that common, if you are a qualifying parent of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident abuser, you can apply under VAWA if:

-You are the parent of a U.S. citizen son or daughter who is at least 21 years of age.
-You have suffered severe violence from your son or daughter.
-You have resided with the abusive son or daughter for a long period of time.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071