Deferred Action Lawyer in McAllen Texas

In 2012, president Obama implemented the DACA program for young immigrants. This program has allowed many young to get driver’s licenses, work permits and it has prevented the deportation of 600,000 young undocumented immigrants.

Individuals who obtain deferred action will not be placed into removal proceedings until the program finishes. This does not mean they have lawful status, but they are considered to be authorized to be present in the country. For two years, the individual may be eligible for employment authorization.

Who can apply?

If you meet any of these requirements, then you qualify for DACA:

-You arrived in the U.S. under the age of 16.
-Have been physically present in the U.S. since June 15, 2007 and haven’t left the country since.
-As of June 15, 2012 individual was under the age of 31.
-Have never had any form of legal status.
-Currently in school or seeking a High School Diploma, GED or degree.
-Have a clean criminal record and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

Contact our office in McAllen, Texas (956) 313-9333 if you are you qualify to apply for DACA.

Other forms to prevent deportation

VAWA (Victims of Domestic Abuse)
This act grants victims of domestic abuse a pathway to temporary or permanent residence. If you are currently married to a U.S. citizen and have suffered physical or emotional abuse, you might be eligible to apply for legal status. Fortunately for the victims, they can self-petition if they don’t want their partner to have knowledge of their VAWA application. Victims may also self-petition if they are divorced as long as the marriage to the abusive spouse was terminated within two years of filing the petition. Other relatives can apply for legal status under VAWA like a parent or adult child. As long as applicants can show that they have lived with the abuser and have gathered plenty of evidence of the abuse throughout the years, then the case should be strong.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071