Marriage Lawyer in McAllen Texas

Marriage is a legal contract between a woman and a man who become spouses. There are major components of marriage. One is the legal capacity of the couple, the second is the consent of both parties. This contract can be created on a voluntary basis. Law provides the couple the legal support to both parties as they register their marriage by fulfilling legal terms. Law protects both parties’ rights if someone tries to ignore them. In a few cases, the wife and husband can not maintain a marriage life with each other due to some personnel issues and capacity. During a divorce, if the couple is unable to compromise with each other, they must hire experienced and qualified lawyers. Abogado Guerrero is one of those lawyers that will help couples to present their perspectives to the court in an adequate manner. Our law firm has qualified and experienced lawyers that can deal with your marriage matters in court in an authentic way. You can get a free consultation from our firm before you feel you don’t have any other way to escape from marital issues. If you need a free consultation contact us at our location in McAllen at 956-313-9333.

Immigration- Marrying a Foreign Citizen

Sometimes U.S. citizens find their significant other outside of the country. So what is the process so that your spouse or partner comes to the U.S. legally? First, you and your partner will need to apply for a spouse visa. Together you fill out a few forms like Form I-130 and I-130A with USCIS. Form I-130 is a request by the U.S. citizen or permanent resident to make a visa available to a foreign national spouse. It’s extremely important to prepare a complete I-130 petition package with all of the necessary supporting documents when filing for a spouse visa. This is why you need an experienced lawyer by your side to fill out the appropriate paperwork. After you are granted a spouse visa, your partner will be able to come to the U.S. for 90 days. After 90 days, the couple must marry so that your partner is able to stay in the country permanently.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071