Waiver Lawyer in Cary North Carolina

Waivers are meant to prevent or minimize family separation amongst mixed-status families. Soon after the waiver is approved, applicants will be able to stay in the country. If the applicant is currently in the country with no legal status it is important that they apply for a provisional waiver before departing the U.S. After the application is accepted and approved, applicants will be able to come back to the country and live their normal life with their loved ones. Our ultimate goal as your attorney and counselor is to get your family back together as soon as we can. If your family is in fear of being separated, or a family member lives in fear of deportation contact Abogado Guerrero at our location in Cary, North Carolina 984-218-9450.

Who is not eligible for a waiver?

-Individuals with a criminal record
-Applicants who have made a false claim about their legal status in the U.S.
-Individuals younger than 17 years old
-Is currently in a removal proceeding
-Applicants who have unlawfully reentered the U.S. after being deported.

How Abogado Guerrero Can Help You

When applying for a waiver, you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to aid you during the process. Even though each case is different, we are certain that we can help you in different ways. Abogado Guerrero can help you in the following ways. First, we will help you file an immigration petition and a waiver application. After that, in your home country, you will go through consular processing. During this process, you and your family will need to provide information, documents, and scenarios that prove extreme hardship. For example, you will need to show that your family’s financial, medical, and mental-health states can be affected negatively if you are removed from the country.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071