Deferred Action Lawyer in Miami, Florida

Immigrants who overstay the span of their visa or commit a crime, are put on removal status or deportation. After the deportation, immigrants cannot apply for permanent residence in the United States. This used to lead the person to not being able to be with their families for over a decade or more. However, the current law has provided the immigrants with provisions that can waive the penalties if going through removal proceedings.

A waiver might be accessible for certain criminal offenses in the event that you are confronting removal from the United States. A waiver excuses the earlier offense that landed you in the removal proceedings. The waiver could also allow deportees to remain in the United States. The procedure of getting a waiver is very hectic and takes a lot of time since evidence has to be provided by the deportee and his/her family.

To be effective with any waiver application in court, you should have the correct documentation to back up your contentions. Not just the right documentation, but you also need the correct lawyer on your side. A lawyer who consistently handles waiver cases and one that can assist you with planning your best contentions. Abogado Guerrero can direct you towards the sorts of proof that can improve your arguments and help you construct your validity; all of this can have an enormous effect on the result of your case. Give us a call at our Miami, Florida office to learn how we can handle your case (786) 626-9546.

The elements that the government considers while granting a waiver deportation order are the candidate’s criminal history, proof of good character, and rehabilitation. Moreover, the government checks the immigration history and what difficultly it may cause to the family members who are citizens of the United States, should the person be deported to their home country.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071