Trafficking Lawyer in Miami, Florida
Human trafficking is a shameful crime that involves transportation, transfer, abduction, and kidnapping of individuals for immoral purposes like forced child labor and sexual abuse by the traffickers. Human trafficking is a burning issue, and many countries are facing it. To live safely is the fundamental right of every human being. Human trafficking is an immoral act, and if you are a victim of such an act, then you need to contact a lawyer that can aid you. Abogado Guerrero wants to help you ensure your safety, contact us in Miami at (786) 626-9546.
Our team is diligent, and we understand the rights of people who face human trafficking. Some horrifying stats about human trafficking in the USA are:
- Roughly 18,000 individuals in the U.S. are likely to be misled every year by human trafficking.
- As per DoSomething.org, more than 70% of human trafficking casualties are ladies and young ladies.
- Half of the casualties are youngsters and minors.
- Most of the casualties are dependent upon sexual misuse.
- As per the Polaris Project, there are more than 23,000 overcomers of human trafficking in a solitary year, bringing about almost 11,000 human trafficking arguments against 5,800 possible dealers.
What To Do?
If you or any of your loved ones are a victim of human trafficking, contact us for a free consultation, so we can start helping you. Our consultancy is free, and we hope that we can get you justice.