Lawyer for Driving with a Suspended in Miami, Florida

You are driving in your car, and a cop suddenly stops you on the road. He inquires you about your destination and purpose of traveling. He asks you to show him your driving license. You know that your license is suspended or expired, and then you’ll have to get ready to face the consequences of the suspended license unless you hire a defense lawyer.

Why is a License Suspended?

Different areas have different rules and regulations that lead to the suspension of licenses. If you are in Miami, Florida, your driving license is suspended when you are probably drunk or high while driving. You hit-and-run, and any other aspect that includes breaking the law, like carrying drugs or your vehicle, is part of a robbery or anything illegal. Licenses are also suspended if the court orders them as a part of the punishment for some crime.


-Up to 60 days in county jail
-Fines up to $500
-Up to 6 months probation
-The first offense with a suspended license is charged as a second-degree misdemeanor. If it happens again, the charge will be bumped up to a first-degree misdemeanor.
-Drivers that get three of driving with expired license charges within three years will receive a 5-year revocation of their license and the label “habitual traffic offender”.
-Anyone who drives with a suspended, canceled or revoked license and causes an injury will be charged with a third-degree felony.
-Driving with a permanently revoked license is a big-time offense in Florida. The charge of driving with a permanently revoked license can come with fines of up to $5,000.

Prepare Your Defense

You may face charges for driving with a suspended license. You need to hire the best defense to get free of charges. Abogado Guerrero is a law firm that focuses on criminal laws. We provide a free consultation. 

Contact us to book an appointment and discuss the process to clear your name and avoid unnecessary fines or jail time, 786-626-9546.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071