Waiver Lawyer in Immokalee Florida

Like any other immigration reform, there are certain requirements beneficiaries have to meet. First, beneficiaries have to be in the U.S. as well as have an immediate relative who is a United States citizen.

Type of Waivers

There are three different types of waivers

    I-601 Waivers
    I-212 Waivers
    I-601A Provisional Waivers

I-601 Waivers

Sometimes deportation or family separation can be avoided with a waiver. If you are dealing with a removal case but your spouse, fiancé, or children are who are U.S. citizens, then removal can be avoided. However, individuals also have to demonstrate that their dependents would be affected drastically if the family member is removed.

I-601A Provisional Waivers

This waiver allows immediate family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (who are unlawfully present in the U.S.) to apply for a provisional waiver while still in the United States. Most of the time this happens when individuals overstay their visa or unlawfully enter the country. As well as the other waivers, individuals have to prove that their life could be affected negatively.

I-212 Waivers

If the individual currently resides in another country besides the U.S., they can apply for early readmission into the U.S. after having been previously removed and before they have met a period of stay outside the U.S. Some individuals have 3 or 10 years of stay outside of the country.

How can you apply for a Waiver?

Waivers can be filled at two different locations, either at a point of entry or at the U.S. consulate in your home country. At the U.S. consulate, an officer will review your visa application. Later they may set you up for another interview so that you can provide your waiver application. When it comes to applying on a port of entry, it has to be done by nationals who are Visa-exempt. If you have any questions regarding waivers contact us at our office in Immokalee Florida (239) 682-8055.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071