VAWA Lawyer in Immokalee Florida

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people, the majority females, who are victims of assault, abuse, and victims of battery or extreme cruelty.

Victims are eligible if they are a:

U.S. citizen spouse
Parent of a U.S. citizen child
Child of a U.S. citizen parent
A spouse of a lawful permanent resident

If you don’t meet any of these requirements, you might be able to self-petition. f your self-petition is approved and you meet other eligibility requirements, you may be eligible to apply to become a lawful permanent resident.

In order to be eligible for a Green Card as a self-petitioner, you must meet the following requirements:

You properly file Form I-485.
You are physically present in the United States at the time of your application process.
You are admissible to the United States for lawful permanent residence or eligible for a waiver of inadmissibility.

About VAWA

VAWA or the Violence Against Women Act, provides solutions for immigrant victims, children, and parents of US citizens and lawful permanent residents. The victims will be able to separate from their abuser/abusers without jeopardizing their immigration status.

The goal of this program is to reduce violence against women and men across the country. Our job as your attorney is to maintain you and your family safe from harm. After we help you petition under VAWA, you might become eligible for a variety of benefits. This includes gaining permanent lawful status in the country, gaining work authorization, and being able to have the ability to leave the U.S. and come back. If you think you might be eligible to apply to gain permanent status through VAWA, contact us at our Immokalee, Florida location (239) 682-8055.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071