Naturalization Lawyer in Immokalee Florida

As immigration attorneys, we have the honor to be part of the naturalization process. If you or your family members need an immigration attorney to help you get American citizenship, we will always be available for you. Before the application for naturalization, we recommend that you gather several documents and information. If you need help filling out your naturalization application contact Abogado Guerrero at our Immokalee Florida office (239) 682-8055.

Application Process

When filling out an application Form N-400 or application for citizenship, you must make sure it is filled out completely and correctly. As we have helped hundreds of clients gain citizenship, we understand the application process. Thanks to our experience and help, you will have a low chance of getting denied. The application includes requirements and information that the government will need from you.

Eligibility includes:

  • Being a resident for at least five years, which includes refugees and asylees. However, some exceptions may apply.
  • Must have been physically living in the U.S. for at least 3 to 5 years.
  • Have a clean criminal record.

The application will ask you for personal information, such as your nationality, parent’s nationality, contact information, the time you’ve been outside of the U.S., and your current life in the country. After your application is submitted, you will be scheduled for an interview.

Citizenship Interview

Our goal as your immigration attorney is for you to get an interview with immigration officials. An officer will go through your application and ask you questions about the same information that’s on the form. Depending on your age, you will be tested based on your writing and reading skills in English. You will also be tested on your knowledge of U.S. history and government. After you pass your interview you’ll be scheduled for a swearing-in ceremony, where you will become a U.S. citizen.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071