Deferred Action Lawyer in Immokalee Florida

Individuals who entered the country illegally overstayed their visa, or currently have no legal status in the country might face deportation.
However, people who have legal status, such as a green card, can also be deportable if:

-Individuals violate the terms of any kind of legal status.
-Individuals have the marriage annulled in the early stages of the marriage or committed marriage fraud.
-Individuals are convicted of one or more crimes.
-Individuals have been charged and convicted of domestic violence, stalking, or child abuse.
-Helped smuggle an alien into the U.S.

How can deportation be stopped?

Deportation is the removal of a foreign national who may have violated immigration laws. Deportation is one of the hardest things families can go through. This is why we understand how that situation can take a toll on the deportee and his/her family. At times, families won’t be able to see the deportee ever in the U.S. again. Depending on your case we might have a solution for you and your family. We have dealt with many deportation cases and understand the difficulty of the matter.

There are several options for people who are facing deportation, as long as the deportee meets certain requirements.


Adjustment Of Status
Political Asylum
Voluntary Departure

You have Rights

Even though you might be facing deportation, you have to remember you also have rights such as acquiring a lawyer. Our experience and focus allow us to deal with complex cases that deal with deportation.
Not only will we carefully examine your case but we will provide you with information and answers you might need. Contact Abogado Guerrero at our Immokalee office in Florida if you need guidance and advice on deportation (239) 682-8055.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071