American Citizenship Lawyer in Immokalee Florida


After becoming a U.S. citizen you will be eligible to enjoy more benefits than any other type of legal status.

As a citizen you will be able to:

  • Travel outside the U.S./ Have an American passport.
  • Be eligible to vote in elections.
  • Get employment in federal jobs.
  • No need to renovate a green card, citizenship is permanent.
  • Petition a family member.
  • Qualify for tax and estate planning benefits.

Check your Eligibility

Who is able to apply for citizenship?

We recommend that you check your eligibility for citizenship before applying for it. This is because if you apply but you are not eligible, your application could become a liability to your status instead of a benefit. The correct eligibles are individuals who have been green card holders for 3 to 5 years.

Green Card Holders Include:

  • Individuals who have been married to a U.S. citizen for at least 3 years.
  • Widow/widower of a U.S. citizen who died while serving in the military.
  • Individuals who are members of the military with any period of wartime service or with at least 1 year of peacetime military service.

If you are a green card holder and have been physically living in the U.S. for the required time, then more than likely you can apply for citizenship.

Other requirements include:

  • Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
  • Must pass the naturalization test.
  • If you are a male between the ages of 18 and 25, you must register with the selective service system.
  • Must be a resident of the state where you plan to apply for citizenship for at least three months.
  • Must not have left the U.S. for six months or longer during the waiting period of 3-5 years.

Contact our office in Florida in the city of Immokalee at
(239) 682-8055 if you qualify for citizenship.

Areas of Practice
Our mission is to advise you and protect your legal rights here in the United States

Work Visas

In order to get a job in the United States, you need a work permit, which is legally an employment authorization document.


An asylum or refugee is a form of protection offered to people who are already in or arriving in the United States


The Fiancé(e) Visa is for U.S. citizens who wish to bring a fiancé(e) who is a foreign citizen

Pardon of illegal presence

The process of provisional exemption for unlawful presence does not change the immigrant visa process.


The Secretary of DHS may designate a country to TPS due to the following temporary conditions

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence is a serious problem for the family, particularly the family that has an undocumented person.


Deportation of a family member from this country is a life-changing event.La deportación de un familiar de este país es algo que le cambia la vida.


The Residency process is an extremely important step in the immigration process.

American Citizenship

Our immigration law firm can help you become a U.S. citizen.

Criminal Defense

If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you should hire a defense attorney who can make the difference between keeping your record clean and staying out of jail.

Family Rights

Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together.

Request a
Free Consultation
We will do our best to to help you. Please leave your information so we can contact you.

    Miami, Florida
    28 W. Flagler St. Str 710
    Miami, FL 33130
    Cary, North Carolina
    106 Fountain Brook Circle, Suite D
    Cary, NC 27511
    Clinton, North Carolina
    2164 Southeast Blvd
    Clinton, NC 28328
    McAllen, Texas
    1508 W Dove Ave, Suite D
    McAllen, TX 78504
    Immokalee, Florida
    550 New Market Rd E, Suite #6
    Immokalee, FL 34142
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2014 Beaver Ruin RD #102 Norcross
    Atlanta, Georgia 30071