Through family-based immigration, our goal is to keep families together, reunite families, and ultimately help family members obtain status in the U.S. Family law includes marriage issues, petitions, adoption issues, domestic violence, and grandparents’ rights.
There are many different situations and areas in which we can help you, including:
- Obtain fiancé and spouse visas
- Same-Sex and LGBT Spouse Immigration
- Achieve adjustment of status
- Removal of residence conditions
- Petitions under the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA)
- Divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, domestic violence and family law, other matters
- Obtain green cards for relatives
- Deportations of a relative
The immigration system can be very complex, but we can help you properly file your paperwork and ultimately complete your goals.